ACLS HeartCode(Blended Learning)
HeartCode ACLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method. HeartCode ACLS is a self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program that uses eSimulations technology to allow students to assess and treat patients in virtual healthcare settings.
How to complete the Online Component of Heartcode ACLS
To enter the ACLS Heart code course, students must complete a precourse self-assessment. Students will then be presented with a team dynamics lesson and 10 In-hospital patient cases, including a BLS case and 2 mega code cases.
The cases may be repeated as many times as necessary to pass.
Upon successful completion of all the patient cases, students have to attempt a multiple choice exam and pass with a minimum score of 84%.
How to register
- Please click the register button (after choosing ACLS HeartCode) under E-Learning.
- Once you complete the registration process, a representative from Indian Institute of Emergency Medical Services(IIEMS)would be contacting you for informing the procedures and you will be provided with the Heart Code for completing the
- Upon successful completion of online portion of the course, please down load the certificate from the AHA site and contact us @91 9446000471/476 or firstname.lastname@example.org email for attending the practical Session.
How long does it take to complete the online portion of ACLS?
- The online portion of HeartCode ACLS can be completed in 6.5 to 7 hours.
Course Completion and issue of E-cards
- On successful completion of the online components of ACLS Heartcode, the student will be directed to complete the hands-on skills session with an AHA Instructor of IIEMS. The student will get the E-Card only after the successful completion of Hands on Skill Practice and testing which will be conducted at any AHA Training Centre.
- The E-card will be valid for two years.